|COMPOSITION||Liquid soy lecithin|
|PACKAGE||1 - 5 - 10 - 20 - 200 kg|
PERMITTED IN ORGANIC FARMING
LECITINA contains soy lecithin extracted with oil, along with components such as glycolipids, triglycerides and in particular, phospholipids and others.
When dissolved in water in phytosanitary treatments and herbicides, these components render the distributed drops of water more uniform, which enhances the effectiveness of treatment.
LECITINA significantly reduces the "drift" effect and exerts an important repellent action on rainwater.
- Reduces drift;
- Reduces buffering spray areas (makes drops heavier);
- Reduces evaporation when treatment is applied during the hottest times of the day;
- Improves and increases wetting;
- Enables active ingredients to be reduced by 10-15%;
- Washes away psylla/blister mite honeydew.
METHOD OF USE
Type of application: LEAF
Can be used on all crops