|COMPOSITION||Inoculation of mycorrhizal fungi|
|PACKAGE||1 - 5 - 10 kg|
PRODUCT WITH SPECIFIC ACTION
Inoculum of mycorrhizal fungi
PERMITTED IN ORGANIC FARMING
MEBA contains micro-organisms for application in the ground. These micro-organisms enable the growth of fungi such as Metarhizium anisopliae, Beauveria bassiana and other species. As these fungi grow, they generate proteins and chitins that are also present in undesired insects. The fungi do not damage bees or other useful insects. The fungi present feed on the chitin of the insect, exhausting its vital energies.
- Shake well before use. Do not exceed 10 bar during application.
- This product is non-combustible and stable at ordinary temperatures and pressures.
- Store at 5°C to 25°C, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use when outdoor temperatures are below 10°C.
- Does not contain micro-organisms that are genetically modified or hazardous to health.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Dispose of container responsibly.
The product should be applied on the ground before seeding and buried or during hoeing, but buried and covering most of the surface of the ground.
Has no pre-harvest intervals and leaves no residue.
The product can be mixed with most anti-parasitics, except for products containing copper or antibacterial agents.
However, a test must always be run before product is applied. The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused by improper use.