PERMITTED IN ORGANIC FARMING
LEGUZIM contains micro-organisms that re-establish the equilibrium of the microbic flora in the environment and on the plant, promote optimum development and trigger an increase in natural catalysation of nitrogen fixation, which makes it possible to reduce the space between trusses and also increases pod growth. This complex also lowers the temperature of the lymph in the treated plant, which results in improved blossoming and the ability to overcome periods of stress in the best way possible.
- Improvement of overall plant health.
- A 10-15% increase in quality and quantity.
- Faster recovery from weeding stress.
- Increased protein.
- Shake well before use. Do not exceed 10 bar during application.
- This product is non-combustible and stable at ordinary temperatures and pressures.
- Store at 5°C to 25°C, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use when outdoor temperatures are below 10°C.
- Does not contain micro-organisms that are genetically modified or hazardous to health.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
The product is applied on soy together with post-emergency weed killers, starting with the second trefoiling or, it may be combined with fungicides or weed killers when used on grains
The product can be mixed with most anti-parasitics, except for products containing copper or antibacterial agents. However, a test must always be run before product is applied. The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused by improper use.