|COMPOSITION||Inoculation of mycorrhizal fungi|
|PACKAGE||1 - 5 kg|
PERMITTED IN ORGANIC FARMING
IMPERIAL contains micro-organisms that are useful to the plant, as they stimulate the formation of various species of Bacillus Subtilis and Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, which re-establish the equilibrium of microbic flora in the plant, promote optimum development and trigger an increase in natural defences and, as a result, enhance resistance to the attack of pathogens, like the deterioration of the flower and of the fruit due to rottenness.
- Natural activation of the plant's resistance to pathogenic fungi and bacteria.
- Improvement of overall health.
- Residue-free fruit.
- Earlier production of higher quality.
- Shake well before use. Do not exceed 10 bar during application.
- This product is non-combustible and stable at ordinary temperatures and pressures.
- Store at 5°C to 25°C, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use when outdoor temperatures are below 10°C.
- Does not contain micro-organisms that are genetically modified or hazardous to health.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Dispose of container responsibly.
Has no pre-harvest intervals and leaves no residue. The product can be mixed with most anti-parasitics, except for products containing copper or antibacterial agents. However, a test must always be run before product is applied. The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused by improper use.