|COMPOSITION||Inoculation of mycorrhizal fungi|
|PACKAGE||5 - 10 - 200 kg|
PRODUCT WITH SPECIFIC ACTION
Inoculation of mycorrhizal fungi
PERMITTED IN ORGANIC FARMING
CALBIO FIX is a bacterial complex that acts in the rhizosphere of the soil, allows the mobilization of calcium carbonate in the soil, an inert element that cannot be assimilated by the plant, going to develop carbonic acid in the nutrient solution that frees the calcium ions.
These microorganisms based on Bacillus spp, Rhodobacillus spp, Megatherium spp, and others create a balanced system between microelements such as Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, and Phosphorus Boron making them available to the plant.
• Demobilization of the ground calcium equal to 25-4 0 units.
• Demobilization of soil phosphorus equal to 15-25 units
• Reduction of deficiencies of Iron and Boron.
• Increased consistency of the fruit and elasticity of the plant.
• Continuity of nourishment to the plant.
METHOD OF USE
Type of application: ON THE GROUND
Administer in the soil before or after sowing or transplanting. It should be applied with organic fertilizers in fruit plants through weeding bar and fertigation.